No. 1
Granary Coffee Table 

Thanks so much for joining me for my FAVES!!! I am going to get 5 of my favorite items together and post each item for the month of September! Please join me each month as I discuss my favorites! New items will be added to this post shortly! So please check back! My number one favorite is this coffee table! I am totally digging Granary Coffee Tables! (Or anything Granary) After visiting Magnolia (HGTV's Johanna Gaine's Home Decor shop!) I fell in love the combo of wood and metal together! You see that a lot in her Furniture! Here is my favorite coffee table! This one is from Walmart and is only $65 (I am not kidding!!!!) You can't even get that at a garage sale or from the second hand thrift store! It is so easy to install! It took me less than 30 min! No man required (lol!) And all the tools are included! (You don't even need a screw driver!) 









I am obsessed with this fall dress! And Visit Dakota Viola Boutique and see the new arrivals for September to see other cute dresses! I think this would be the perfect pumpkin patch dress for a family photo shoot! Did I mention how modest it is, nothing to pull up or down or fuss with. Completely comfortable! Wear it with black peep toe booties and pair with these earrings (click this link!) You will love the length! Perfectly comfortable!!!
Earrings to Pair With: {Visit This Link}






No.3
The Weekender Bag

One of my favorite things is a weekend bag! Great for trips to the park, playground, picnics, beach or a trip for the weekend! It catches everything in this bag! There are two zipper pouches in the bag and one zipper side pocket. You are going to love the room and size of this bag. You will love the look of this stylish bag!

Link to {The Weekender Bag}




No. 4

Simple Stunning Earrings are my Favorite. I love having something small and significant detail. Turquoise is always a great choice and I love the geometric shape.
Turquoise Earrings: {Click Here}
Rust Fringe Tassel Earrings: {Click Here}








Lately all I wear is comfy sweatshirts! This is my favorite style! It has the thumb sleeves! Who wouldn't love thumb sleeves! I ordered 2 in gray and teal...but there are so many different colors to choose from! I always think blondes look good in pink but I regret that I didn't buy that color too! You will love it! I recommend going one size up, this makes it comfortable and you can throw it in the wash and dryer and not worry about shrinkage. The brand is called Tek Grear. The price is amazing for the quality. The softness and thickness of the sweatshirt is something I haven't seen in any other sweatshirts! The fabric is so soft! Get your sweatshirt here