No. 1
The Costume

I love an easy costume! Something under $12 is my kind of costume. No Fuss! This costume could also be used for a day of the dead costume! Black Rose Headband and Add any black dress in your closet and you are complete! Get the complete set and see my mask by visiting my website HERE!









I love an organized home! Part of the problem is getting everyone else to organize themselves. I love this coat tree! The buckets below are perfect for shoes (I switch out summer and winter shoes). Hang your favorite coat and there is a shelf on top that I am wondering what to put up there. More bins for gloves and hats? Get this organizer Here





No. 3
The Bag

The best bag ever! I totally love this Aztec styled bag with fringe or tassel details. Any bag that makes me want to leave on a weekend trip is my kind of bag! I love how this bag is perfectly big. You can fit everything in it from your trip to the grocery store to or all those fizzy drinks and sandwiches for a picnic to a trip to do errands. Get your bag Here